General notices and announcements related to activities around the estate. You must be logged on to see resident only announcements.
Please be informed that a Professional Engineer will be conducting an inspection of our building’s Fire Safety System
on Wednesday, 17 July 2019 between 10.00 am to 12.00 noon.
All residents and visitors are advised not to be alarmed and we regret for any inconvenience caused.
As National Day (9 August 2019) is approaching, we welcome you to enjoy the beautiful fire-works display right here at your residence!
To facilitate some residents who may wish to take advantage of the strategic views from the recreational floors located at the 7th, 27th and 47th storey, we are closing the use and/or bookings of the following recreational facilities at MBR from 3pm onwards on 9 August 2019:
• 47th floor – Wine Room / Reading Room / Balcony areas
• 27th floor – Function Rooms 2 & 3 / Balcony areas
• 07th floor – Pool / Common areas / BBQ pits / Gymnasium
Additionally, we would like to advise that the following arrangements will also apply on 9 August 2019:
Car Park Control:
1. Vehicle parking on 9 August 2019 is strictly for Residents’ vehicles with valid season parking passes only.
2. The car park will be closed to visitors’ vehicles from 12 midnight on 8 August 2019 (Thursday) to 12 midnight on 9 August 2019 (Friday).
3. Residents expecting visitors on the above dates are kindly requested to advise their visitors to find alternative parking arrangement for their vehicles.
1. Bookings and use of function rooms and BBQ Pit will be prohibited from 3pm onwards.
2. Due to limitation of space to accommodate everyone, access to the function rooms and recreational floors will be monitored and directed by security personnel on duty.
3. As the elevators are expected to be crowded especially before and after the fire-works display, residents are advised to expect a longer waiting time and to refrain from using the lifts where possible.
4. Reservation of space in the rooms and placing of tripods for photo-shoots is not allowed.
5. Food is not allowed on the recreational floors.
We wish you an enjoyable evening!
Dear Residents & Subsidiary Proprietors,
The 3 Service providers (SingTel, Starhub & M1) have jointlly work together and replaced the faulty hardware module that was causing the poor mobile coverage in Marina Bay Residences for the past few months .
Meanwhile, the Residents could also feedback directly to the 3 Service providers if there is any further concern of mobile signals within their premises via the following channels:
1) Singtel Mobile – https://info.singtel.com/faq-contact-us or Hotline number 1688
2) M1 Limited - https://www.m1.com.sg/displaycustomerfeedback or Hotline number 1627
3) StarHub Mobile – https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/onlinefeedback.html or Hotline number 1633
It will be greatly beneficial if the following information below is provided at the point of feedback.
|Service Provider (Singtel, StarHub, M1)|
|Network Type (3G or 4G)|
|Type of Service (Voice or Data Service)|
|Location of the issue encountered, Description of the Feedback / User experience.|
Dear Residents & Subsidiary Proprietors
It has been brought to our attention that a request from Mediacorp Pte Ltd has been distributed to Residents’ letter boxes seeking permission for use of Resident’s unit premises for their filming purpose.
We wish to highlight that we strictly do not allow filming in our common areas including the common corridor, lifts and lift lobbies, driveway, car park as well as any aerial views from individual unit’s balcony onto our pool area. This is to maintain exclusivity of Marina Bay Residences and to prevent inconvenience to Residents during filming as well as possible invasion of privacy when Residents and/or their guests are unwittingly filmed during the process.
On the same basis, we strongly discourage Residents from entertaining the filming request.
Residents who nonetheless wish to entertain the filming request are herein advised that the following conditions shall apply for all filming within Marina Bay Residences and that the Management shall at all times reserve full rights to deny entry of the filming team into Marina Bay Residences, order an immediate halt to the filming and for the filming team to leave immediately, in the event of any non-observance of the conditions:
• Full details of the filming including dates / times of filming, name list of filming team / crew / cast, shall be submitted to the Management Office at least one (1) week in advance;
• All filming shall be conducted strictly within the confines of the Resident’s unit premises;
• Filming at any common area of Marina Bay Residences is strictly not allowed;
• Filming shall not extend to any aerial views of the pool area or views of other Residents’ units;
• There shall be no obstruction of the common area or inconvenience caused to other Residents’ enjoyment of the common facilities;
• The Resident shall be present personally throughout the filming duration to ensure full observance / compliance of all conditions by all parties
• The Resident shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage or soiling to the common areas and/or facilities.
Any Resident who is entertaining the filming request is kindly requested to notify and contact our Concierge at Tel: 6603-6000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.